Brant Cebulla and Will Pearson first met in 2015 as colleagues at Vivino in San Francisco. Brant was responsible for growing Vivino’s user base from 5mm to 25mm in just two years, while Will scaled GMV from $0 to $40mm in the same period.
Since 2017, it has been all about scaling at Vivino. Brant and Will have taken on a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Revamping Vivino’s email program to setup thousands of manual and automated campaigns per month and tens of millions of emails
- Launching Vivino’s ecommerce operations in 16 countries across the globe, leading to 2.5x GMV growth YoY
- Hiring and growing global teams
Previous to Vivino, Brant worked as a freelance web developer and fundraiser for nonprofits, while Will managed multiple categories for Target Corporation.
After wearing many hats at Vivino and experiencing many ups and downs as a team, Brant and Will realized their expertise could be most beneficial in helping other ecommerce companies that are undoubtedly struggling with many of the same challenges that Vivino has overcome. At once, Scalero was born. Brant and Will can safely claim expertise in these categories, amongst others:
- Email marketing, automation and CRM
- Operations and supply chain
- P&L management and sales structure
- User acquisition
- International growth
- Building winning teams across the globe
Brant is originally from the San Luis Obispo area of California, and spent time in the outdoors of Montana, his first passion, before moving to San Francisco. He has an MBA from Haas Berkeley. Brant maintains a personal website at www.cebul.la.
Will is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana where he was properly raised as a die-hard Pacers fan. He currently lives in San Francisco with his wife, Sarah, and their French Bulldog, Henry, who is probably snoring next to Will at this moment.